The valuable properties of pineapple were noticed a long time ago. For centuries the fruit has been used in natural medicine, as a drug stimulating the treatment of respiratory diseases or the process of wound healing. Only recently has it also started to be implemented in the diet of individuals who want to improve their metabolism as well as take care of their figure.
Pineapple is a plant from South America. It is a tasty natural source of numerous vitamins. This delicious fruit contains:
- vitamins: A, C, B1, B2, B6, PP
- folic acid
Pineapple contains also an enzyme called bromelin. This enzyme is responsible for the taste of pineapple as well as its incredible power to treat wounds, bruising, swelling, and inflammations. It is invaluable when it comes to the regeneration of various types of tissue. However, it is not the only beneficial effect of bromelin. This enzyme has an excellent influence on the digestive system. It helps to digest proteins, treats indigestion and heartburn. That is why it has become one of the main ingredients of SlimBliss tea!
Interesting facts about pineapple:
- bromelin, which can be found in pineapple, is able to decompose an amount of protein which is one thousand times greater than its mass
- canned pineapples immersed in sweet syrup are devoid of bromelin and other nutrients
- fresh pineapples have got low calorific value and efficiently help to combat obesity
- pineapples protect bones and help to combat osteoporosis
- bromelin possesses analgesic properties, therefore it is excellent when it comes to the treatment of joints and rheumatism
- pineapple, owing to its properties, is frequently used by athletes to treat wounds, bruising, and swelling
As it is visible, pineapple is a plant which is definitely worth including in one’s diet in the largest amount possible. A healthy and juicy pineapple will not only improve our mood, but also appearance. Therefore, it is vital to remember that it should become a component of our beverages as well as an element replacing e. g. a dessert. Let it appear on our tables as frequently as possible, as its impact on our organism is really extremely valuable and beneficial.